Who We Are
Since 2007, Remote Staff has helped over 8,000 Filipinos establish remote working careers with more than 2,000 employers from around the world.
We provide online jobs for Filipino remote workers and don’t stop there. Our aim is to establish good working relationships between the staff and the clients.
Unlike other online job platforms, we have an all-Pinoy in-house staff ready to help you with your queries and provide support whenever needed. We take good care of our home-based workers through our comprehensive contracts, client-hunting, skills development program, benefits, and more.
Remote Staff Membership
Talent Matching Service
We match your skills to our current job openings. We will support you through the recruitment and hiring process. We offer lifetime rehiring so you can get hired again when your current contract ends.
Digital Staffing Platform
You will not be alone throughout the process of finding home-based roles because we will help market you to overseas clients. We have a dedicated team looking for a client who best match your skills and aspirations.
Remote Staff Technology
To help ease any anxieties around remote working, our in-house monitoring technology is built to promote trust and accountability through transparency.
We manage your pay, paying directly into your local bank accounts in Philippine Peso. We provide a Payroll Guarantee – guaranteeing that you work a day and get paid a day as long as you’re logged in to our Remote Platform during working hours.
We will cover and pay your contributions for SSS, Pag-IBIG, and PhilHealth.
We provide support to both workers and employers to address any remote working and cultural challenges, as well as to ensure healthy and productive remote working relationships.
We manage and organize enforceable contracts with you and our foreign clients.
- You spend most of your time looking for clients to hire you.
- Your salary is subject to losses from currency changes.
- Most likely, you won’t be able to connect with direct hire employers.
- You handle your timekeeping, invoicing, and other job-related admin tasks on your own. You get no benefits, you get no support – you’re on your own.
- You are always at risk of delayed payments or not getting paid at all.
- You want to work from home, but have no idea where to start.
- It’s hard to trust employers who are thousands of miles away.
- You are worried about getting paid on time or handling disputes with clients you can’t meet in person.
- You are not part of the team, you’re viewed as a service supplier.
- You’re anxious about having an inconsistent stream of work.
- Registering to become a self-employed remote worker is a hassle.
- You are working under constant time constraints as a freelancer.
- We actively help you get a remote job on our platform and provide job matching services. With our job matching services, you are actively paired with possible clients that can benefit from your skills.
- We take care of payroll in peso, deposited directly into your bank account.
- We schedule and facilitate interviews between you and our clients.
- We will handle your timekeeping, invoicing, overtime, leaves, commissions, bonuses, and any other type of payments.
- We guarantee every hour worked on our platform will be paid for.
- We have advanced proprietary software and training programs designed exclusively for you.
- We prequalify clients and will act as a mediator in case of disputes.
- We have a legal team to protect you from client disputes and make sure you are paid.
- You are very much a part of the Remote Staff team, and by extension, those of our client’s.
- We have a big enough client base for consistent income. We also offer exclusive project-based work for our subcontractors with good standing.
- We will register for tax and mandatory benefits on your behalf.
- Our platform is designed to help you find the right job for your skills and talents, thus saving you considerable time.
What you can gain by becoming a qualified remote worker
Security and peace
You can gain 1 month of time back every year from time lost commuting to and from the office
City salaries wherever you’re located