Welcome to RemoteStaff.ph (the “Site”), operated by Remote Staff, Inc. (“RemoteStaff”).
- Use of Site. The Site is intended for individuals seeking employment and for employers seeking employees. RemoteStaff is not responsible for the content of any user-generated material or postings on the Site.
- User Accounts. In order to use certain features of the Site, you may be required to create a user account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating your account and to update your information as necessary.
- Prohibited Activities. You agree not to use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including but not limited to harassment, impersonation, or spamming. You also agree not to collect or store personal information about other users.
- Intellectual Property. The Site and its contents are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. You may not modify, reproduce, or distribute any content from the Site without the prior written consent of RemoteStaff.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Site is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied. RemoteStaff does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any content on the Site.
- Limitation of Liability. RemoteStaff shall not be liable for any damages arising out of your use or inability to use the Site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages.
- Termination. RemoteStaff reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site at any time for any reason.