- This Privacy Notice is addressed to all who visit our website
- For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, “our”, “we”, or “us” refers to Remote Staff, Inc. as indicated in our website.
- This Privacy Notice describes the context in which we process your personal data and it explains your rights and obligations.
What information do we have about you?
- We obtain your personal information directly from you whenever you visit our website and whenever you voluntarily input your personal information on our website.
- We may collect various types of personal data about you, including:
- Full name;
- Contact information (telephone number, mobile number, email address, and postal address);
- Acknowledgements regarding our policies, including data privacy policies, ethics and/or conflicts of interest policies, and computer and other corporate resource usage policies;
- Your IP address and location, online identifiers/cookies, logs, access and connection times
- If you intend to provide us with personal data about other individuals (e.g., your family members, relatives, friends, colleagues, or any person other than yourself), you must provide a copy of this Privacy Notice to them.
For which purposes do we use your personal data and why is this justified?
- Legal basis for the processing:
We will not process your personal data without a proper legal basis. Therefore, we will only process your personal data if:
- We have obtained your prior consent; and/or
- We are otherwise permitted or required by law to do so.
- Purpose of the processing:
We always process your personal data for a specific purpose and accordingly process the personal data which is relevant to achieve that purpose. The company collects personal information for the purposes of:
- Doing a return call (or send a return message) to verify if the enquirer did in fact leave the message (the “verification communication”).
- Evaluating if the enquirer has a basic awareness or information about Remote Staff, Inc. or any of its representatives and affiliates.
- Making an initial determination of the particular interest of the enquirer about Remote Staff, Inc.
- You are under no obligation to provide us your personal data. However, if you fail to provide personal data, we may not be able to achieve the purpose as stated.
Who has access to your personal data and to whom are they transferred?
- We will never sell your personal data.
- In the course of our activities and for the purposes listed in this Privacy Notice, your personal data may be processed by the following categories of recipients on a need to know basis to achieve such purposes:
- Our authorized personnel (e.g., employees, directors, investors, interns, contractors, and similar others working in various departments);
- Other suppliers and services providers that provide services and products to us;
- Technology systems providers, including cloud and database providers, and related consultants;
- Professional advisors and external lawyers.
Such recipients are obligated to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
- In certain limited circumstances, your personal data may be accessed by or transferred to law enforcement, regulatory bodies, or judicial authorities, which will occur only when legally required by lawful authorities in accordance with existing laws and regulations.
How do we protect your personal data?
- We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to provide a level of security and confidentiality to your personal data. Only authorized personnel have access to your personal data.
- The purpose of these measures is to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or alteration, accidental loss, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
- While we take reasonable care to implement such measures, the Internet is inherently unsafe and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data when transmitted over the internet, email, or on our websites.
How long do we store your personal data?
- Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements, we may retain the Personal Data for at least one (1) year counted from the date of your latest visit to our website, which period may be extended for at least another one (1) year if we believe it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the personal data was collected taking into consideration relevant prescriptive periods under the law (including, for the purpose of meeting any legal, accounting or other reporting requirements or obligations).
- We generally retain personal data only:
- For the period required to serve the applicable purposes mentioned above;
- To the extent reasonably necessary to comply with applicable legal and/or regulatory requirements; or
- As advisable in light of an applicable statute of limitations.
What are your rights?
Your rights as a data subject is governed under the Data Privacy Act and can be found here: www.privacy.gov.ph
Who can I contact if I have any questions or concerns?
As a data subject, you may request to view the personal data collected by us, provided that such viewing be done during reasonable hours and for valid reasons.
When requesting access to your personal data, please note that we may request specific information from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal data that we hold about you.
You may inquire or request for information regarding any matter relating to the processing of your personal data under our custody, including the data privacy and security policies implemented to ensure the protection of your personal data. You may write to us and briefly discuss the inquiry, together with your contact details for reference.
Name of Data Protection Officer: Rob Lorica
Access, Other Requests, and Questions: Support@remotestaff.com
Complaints / Security Incidents: Support@remotestaff.com
How will you be informed of the changes to our Privacy Notice?
You will be informed of any changes or additions to the processing of your personal data through updates to this Privacy Notice available on our website. To assist you, this Privacy Notice has an effective date as shown at the beginning of the document.